Build a career that matters
At ez911, we are dedicated to the continued task of simplifying the desktop with mission-critical services and solutions for the smaller to mid sized public safety communications customers in rural America. We believe they deserve more performance and capabilities at an affordable price.
Bring your talents and desire to make a difference!
VP, Sales and Marketing
Ryzyliant, Inc. d/b/a ez911 continues to execute on its growth targets and is now searching for a VP of Sales and Marketing. This combination of Salary and Equity based compensation will be a person responsible for the overall GTM / customer acquisition efforts, hitting revenue targets, building a sales team, optimizing the company’s sales process and playbook, and defining the high-level strategy to achieve future revenue goals.
All of Sales and Marketing will report to this role.
Hoover, AL / Remote
- Design and deploy the go forward sales coverage model and strategy
- Recruit, hire, scale and manage the sales and marketing team
- Partner with marketing to design and deploy a pipeline generation strategy, sales playbooks, and best practices, including web, print and social strategies
- Accurately forecast quarterly targets for each region
- Create an open, inclusive team-oriented environment, building a results-driven culture of accountability and transparency
- Exhibit a growth mindset with the ability to outline the long-term vision and strategy
- Bring passion and experience to value that each new customer is referenceable
- Travel to meet with customers and critical business Partners as required
- 10+ years of experience in selling and managing Public Safety Solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding yearly quota
- Previous experience working in fast growing software sales company
- Reputation for success in a consultative sales environment and managing a successful sales team
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- A logical and analytical thinker having demonstrated strong negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills – Google Workforce Suite, ZOHO
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication skills
- A growth mindset
- Positive attitude
Sales Engineer (CAD/Mapping)
The Sales Engineer plays a vital role as a technical interface for ez911 solutions throughout the sales cycle. This dynamic position provides technical support and guidance to the sales team through several key responsibilities. This position collaborates with multiple departments while working with the latest ez911 CAD and Mapping solutions to manage and support demonstration environments. Sales Engineers create technical documentation used by sales, including contributing to request for proposal (RFP) responses and presentation materials. Through tailored technology demonstrations, the Sales Engineer partners with the sales team to effectively describe and demonstrate solutions that benefit prospective customers.
Hoover, AL / Remote
- Provide management oversight and support of ez911 demonstration environments. Primary tasks include:
- Collaborate with other ez911 departments to coordinate installation and issue resolution of ez911 applications and supporting technologies.
- Streamline access and interaction through new technologies, custom tool sets, and process efficiencies.
- Create and maintain documentation related to installation, access, and processes.
- Support sales staff by acting as a subject matter expert of ez911’s services and products, including setup, architecture, functionality, and deployment.
- Research and stay current on emerging technologies related to ez911 products and provide feedback to management as requested.
- Support the Sales Team with setup, usage, issues, and documentation of processes related to the latest software and hardware technologies used in sales demonstrations as required.
- Create and maintain technical messaging and documentation used throughout the sales process for multiple ez911 products.
- Analyze and respond to technical requirements in RFPs with accurate and thorough responses.
- Develop and deliver technical onsite and remote product demonstrations and discussions.
- Maintain technical product knowledge by participating in vertical team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Experience with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Public Safety solutions and supporting technologies such as operating systems, databases, virtualization, and networking.
- Exceptional technical writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to various audiences, including internal, external, technical and non-technical.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in Computer Aided Dispatch and Mapping
- Experience with any of the following desired:
- .Net/C#/Dev Express (or similar high-level language)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows maintenance/troubleshooting (required)
- Law Enforcement and Municipal RMS and 9-1-1 Systems
- LAN/WAN/Networks and Cloud Technologies
Great Place to Work
Come join us as we transform public safety……Our mission, vision, and work ethic guide everything we do.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Cloud Integration Engineer (Public Safety)
This position needs someone with strong experience in designing, implementing, and managing containerization, continuous integration, continuous development, microservices and release management for Production grade Kubernetes clusters. The candidate should be able to understand the current cloud release management process for on-premise and implement similar or more advanced solutions in Cloud using modern tool kits. Must have working knowledge of Linux and Hybrid Cloud architecture. Will establish best practices and design patterns supporting Cloud deployment using containerization, continuous integration, test automation and continuous delivery. Provide hands-on assistance to maintain and advance the build process to ensure reliability and optimum integration with Release Management tool sets. Provide architecture and design recommendations on continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment capabilities across all software engineering efforts. Must have knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, and agile methodologies. Develop strategies and provide guidance to support containerized software development. Ability to debug issues with Kubernetes clusters and complex applications hosted on k8s.
Hoover, AL / Relocate
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage Cloud infrastructure to ensure security, performance, and availability of production systems
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products, present cost-benefit analysis to team
- Troubleshoot systems and problem-solve across platform and application domains
- Expertise in incident and problem management including timely problem identification, successful resolution, and root-cause analysis
- Design, build and evolve our production cloud infrastructure, employing automation and infrastructure-as-code (IaC)
- Suggest architecture improvements and recommend process improvements
- Use your knowledge of Cloud Platforms to assist engineering in planning feature development
- Must live within the Birmingham, AL metro area (or willing to relocate)
- Container/Kubernetes experience a must
- Config management/Automation (ansible, chef, salt, etc.)
- Scripting (Bash,Python,etc)
- Experience with (WebRTC, JetStream, Longhorn, MinIO) a plus
- Cloud engineering/administration (Linux)
- Compliance Work (assess, build or configure)
- Experience in production management tool sets (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab, etc)